Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist to meet the growing demand of our program.
- PRN Schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Night Call: Coverage from home two days per week
- Three APP’s cover hospitalist
- Average inpatient volume: 16 – 18 patients per day
- Central line placement and intubation procedures preferred
- Will provide supplemental training if needed
- ACLS/BCLS required
- Open ICU
- Respond to Code Blue’s
- Part of the Rapid Response Team
- Strong collegial support from specialists
- Epic electronic health record (scored above the 90th percentile for Provider satisfaction for the inpatient Epic system)
- Common Diagnoses:
- Heart Failure
Our Physician Network employs more than 1000 physicians and advanced practice providers at over 260 practice locations, caring for more than four million patients annually. We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes National Park, the Counties merge the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to Chicago – less than 60 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where affordable living options abound.
Stroll along the fresh-water beaches, harbors and lighthouses or immerse yourself in water sports. The area boasts four beautiful seasons and year-round recreational activities such as camping, hiking and biking, award-wining breweries and wineries, a charming lake-side zoo, art festivals, casino and outlet shopping mall.
The regional economy is a diverse mix of agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing, and tourism. The area is home to outstanding educational programs – including the state’s first construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not to mention colleges and universities including Valparaiso University, Purdue University, Indiana University and the University of Norte Dame, all within an hours’ drive.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218853 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs