Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nocturnist opening in NC
Located in Elkin, NC
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Nocturnist who is either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Shifts consist of 7 on/7on (Tuesday-Monday) night rotations (7pm-7am).
- Good support from specialists including neurology, gastroenterology, cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, and oncology.
- Enjoy competitive benefits (Paid Time Off, CME allowance, and more) and an excellent work/life balance!
- Requires American Heart Association ACLS
- $4,000 in CME
- 401K with 50% matching
- Medical license and DEA paid for by organization
- No procedures required; vent management is required
Elkin and the surrounding area provide access to diverse leisure activities, including hiking, water sports, state parks, and broad cultural activities including theater and symphony. The Yadkin Valley area also is home to a thriving wine industry and incredible golf courses!
A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States