An outstanding not for profit in Central Oregon is looking for a Physician to join their team, acting as the Hospice Assistant Medical Director in addition to providing care to the hospice in-patient facility.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hospice Medicine
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 PM
- Call is typically 1 weekday night per week (5-8 AM) and 1 weekend a month
Clinical Role (75%):
- The Physician will primarily provide direct hospice clinical patient care services within the organization’s inpatient unit, as attending or consulting physician, with occasionally providing support to the hospital, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and/or patient homes
- The organization is in the midst of a campus makeover. The Physician will serve the existing 6-bed inpatient facility with plans to transition to the new 12-bed inpatient facility by the summer of 2021
Administrative Role (25%):
- Act as the designee of the Hospice Medical Director as required based on the needs of the organization. Understand care, treatment, services & responsibilities of staff and volunteers under their supervision
- Provide medical leadership in collaboration with the Hospice Medical Director and interdisciplinary team of attending physicians, nurses, social workers, certified nursing assistants, and chaplains
- Assist Medical Director for clinical narratives on ADRs or audits and active in redetermination letters and/or adjudication.
- Base compensation: $200,000 - $220,000, Depending on Experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME funds of $3,000 per year
- Relocation assistance
- Central Oregon has four beautiful seasons allowing for year-round outdoor activities. Enjoy the majestic Cascade Mountains, the rushing Deschutes River, and more than 300 days of sunshine each year.
- There’s more than just beautiful scenery and great weather. Central Oregon offers an affordable cost of living, a vibrant community spirit, and a terrific place to nurture your family, your business, and your soul.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search has been contracted by this facility to conduct all Physician screening. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.