A minimum of 3 years experience, with clinical care specialization and board certification in palliative care required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
- Physician will provide Palliative Care duties, outpatient clinical services (and inpatient when needed)
- Physician will supervise Advanced Practitioners
- Candidate will lead the planning and development of Palliative Care program
- Includes multidisciplinary team including certified Palliative Care nurses, social workers, pastoral care team members & supportive medical staff and administration.
- Has a strong focus in palliative care education with both patients and their families
- Has a strong philosophy of alleviating suffering and providing the best possible quality of life for the patient and their family
- Generous compensation & benefits
- wRVU/Quality Compensation Model
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation expenses (up to $15,000)
- Potential for Production and Quality Bonus
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Get busy quickly with a network of over 130 employed physicians and a large built-in referral base
- Well-established hospital name in the community and just miles away from the beach
- Beautiful southwest Florida community offering an excellent quality of life.