- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Hospice & Palliative Medicine Medical Director to develop the Hospice & Palliative Care Program.
- Collaborate with the system’s primary care physicians and specialists to ensure patients and families receive high quality supportive care.
- Oversee clinical aspects of the hospice program and directs overall patient care policies.
- Provides consultation to hospice staff and community physicians on difficult cases.
- Financial Package: competitive salary with excellent benefits including Relocation, Vacation, CME, Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
- H1 visa support available.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO-1901-31343.