Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hematology Oncology in AZ - Hematology Oncologist Partner needed to join an Established Private Practice In Arizona (CPH# JOB-2423928)
Well established and respected private practice in beautiful Arizona is looking to hire another oncologist to keep pace with growth and patient volume increase. This is a solid tumor focused position treating bread and butter conditions along with performing hematology consults as needed. Chemotherapy onsite , laboratory , dispensing pharmacy , support from NP/PA and administrative staff. Base salary with partnership track offers a great earning potential along with a comprehensive medical benefit package available. Relocation , sign on bonus and a generous paid time off / CME allowance is also available. Experienced board certified oncologists as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire. Visa support available.
This location offers the charm of a small town community with easy access to nearby metropolitan cities. Great year round weather, excellent housing options , strong educational options and an array of recreational activities to enjoy. Conveniently located near an international airport makes traveling to and from a breeze.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott immediately at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
to discuss your situation and see if this opportunity would be of interest. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established private practice w/ existing patient base
- Strong support staff and resources
- Mostly solid tumor focused with only hematology consults
- Base + Short Partnership offers great earning potential
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Relocation , Sign on bonus and generous PTO
- Great year round weather
- Excellent amenities w/ nearby airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...