- August 9th for 3 months with potential to extend
- Desired Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8a-5p - Call is 1:3 weekdays and 1:3 weekends. Call is light and there is 24/7 hospitalist service. Call is from home. Weekends require rounding.
- Reason for Coverage: maternity leave
- Worksite Setting: Hospital based.
- Scope of Work: General Hematology/Oncology work
If you are interested in this opportunity please email me a copy of your most recent CV, along with any questions [Register to View] I can also be reached at [Register to View] .
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.