Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An exciting outpatient hem-onc opportunity is now available at an established private practice in North Carolina. The hospital has its own inpatient oncologists. This is why there is no inpatient duties. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a call that will start at 1:4. They are currently a group of 3, looking to increase to a group of 6 oncologists due to the multimillion dollar expansion. This is a great opportunity to get into a group and become partner.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at [Register to View]
or send your CV to [Register to View]
Refer to job number 2671257.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Base plus RVU incentives
- Established private practice
- Building a new multimillion dollar center
- Monday through Friday
- No weekends/holidays
- 100% outpatient working out of 1 clinic
- Call will start at 1:4 and increase as they add
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...