In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the Dayton area which offers both a revamped downtown area full of unique activities, and suburbs that provide close-knit communities for the many who call the region home. Those who enjoy spending time outdoors will find nearly 20 different metro parks and more than 330 miles of paved biking trails. Several historic neighborhoods and districts, a bike-share program and about a dozen craft and microbreweries add to Dayton's cultural jewels.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- State-of-the-art center
- Established practice & world-class organization
- Autonomy in expanding and building a program
- Lucrative compensation package
- Referrals across a half-million population
- Excellent schools and wonderful place to live
- $100k in flexible recruitment funds
- H1-B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail