This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation with a bonus productivity model. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $3,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Patchogue, a village on the south shore of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York. It is located on the Great South Bay, approximately 50 miles from Manhattan and 60 miles from Montauk Point.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at [Register to View] or toll-free at [Register to View] extension 2704 or email your CV to [Register to View] All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2653643.
- Base salary plus bonus productivity program
- Partnership potential, shared equity in the 3rd year
- Excellent benefits package
- Established private practice network
- Multiple openings in the metro NYC area
- Work Monday through Friday
- Updated, state-of-the-art facility
- Immediate need, must have active NY license in-hand
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.