Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Malignant Hematology job opening in Winston-Salem, NC**
1 million person service area
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking exceptional colleague with a disease-specific focus within malignant hematology
- Looking for experience in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and immune effector cell therapies for the program in Winston-Salem.
- The position involves both inpatient and outpatient clinical practice
- Opportunity to perform clinical research augmented by a robust research infrastructure as well as two new phase I units, one in Winston-Salem and the other one in Charlotte.
- Join a rapidly growing program developed in a collaborative work environment where physicians enjoy coming to work each day.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of post-fellowship experience in these areas. A proven track record in leadership is preferred. This is a young program, integrated between Charlotte and Winston-Salem. Given the programs exponential growth while achieving FACT Accreditation, they are searching for the right individual to help maintain this growth and development.
- The cancer center is part of a 921-bed tertiary care facility, located in Winston Salem, NC. The cancer center occupies over 100,000 sq. ft., and includes gynecologic oncology, medical oncology and radiation oncology, an award-winning navigation and quality program, outpatient pharmacy, research program and much more.
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- Commitment to patient centered care and a model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for patients are the foundations of the health system's success
- Philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States