This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation based on guidelines with MGMA standards. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice coverage, and possible loan repayment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
- Hospital-employed position
- Join a tight-knit group
- No call responsibilities
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Must have 2 years of practice experience
- Strong medical oncology and hematology background
- City is centrally located near other metro Texas cities
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail