This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 24 days of vacation/holidays, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Employer has earned local, state, and national recognition
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join other oncologists, surgical oncologists, and a medical director
- Strong support staff
- H-1B visa support
- Access to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail