Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hematology Oncology in GA - Locums Position in MD for Hematologist/Medical Oncologist
An established facility in Georgia is currently in search of a hematologist/medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a GA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...