This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This opening is located in Lancaster, close to agriculture, an array of eateries, a central market, lovely parks, and continual efforts to improve. It is a great place to raise a family with its many fine schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at [Register to View] or send an email to [Register to View] All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2615740.
- State-of-the-art cancer center
- Nationally ranked
- Affiliation with a prestigious university
- Monday through Friday
- No traveling between sites
- Bread and butter hematology-oncology
- Hospital-employed with full benefits
- Nearby numerous metro cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail