This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is your opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Partnership after 2 1/2 to 3 years
- Full spectrum of cancer care
- 4.5 day work week
- 1:6 light call schedule
- Full support with NP's on staff
- Solid tumor and blood disorders
- Practicing, recent graduates, or fellows welcomed
- Enjoy all the great amenities of the Bay area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail