Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hematology Oncology in NC - Locums Job in NC for Hematologist/Oncologist
A new locum tenens hematology/oncology opportunity is now available in North Carolina. The assignment schedule is 3 - 4 days per week from 8 am - 5:30 pm. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active NC state license for this assignment.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...