This hospital-employed position is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 8 weeks of vacation/CME/holiday time, and malpractice insurance.
This New England community has affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, and is the retail hub for the area. It is a great home base to go hunting, fishing, hiking, cross-country skiing, or mountain biking. It is also commutable to other major cities.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To learn more of this wonderful opportunity and really make a difference in their community, please call Timothy McLean at [Register to View] or send your CV to [Register to View] and reference job 2554894.
- Base salary: $450,000 - $550,000 dependent upon experience
- Sign-on bonus: Starting at $40,000
- RVU benchmark: Corresponding to salary
- Productivity bonus: $26/RVU>Benchmark (beginning year 2)
- Annual professional development: $3,000
- Relocation allowance: $15,000
- Vacation/CME/holidays: 8 weeks
- Term: 5 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail