Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hematology Oncology in ME - A Hematologist/Oncologist Is Wanted for Locum Tenens Coverage in Maine
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Maine-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/oncologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Cerner EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ME state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...