You will receive a competitive base salary with bonus incentives, medical benefits, malpractice coverage including tail, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Live as well as work a top location in Southern California boasting miles of beaches, great weather, and an array of attractions/activities to enjoy. There are excellent education options, diverse community, and numerous housing options to choose from. It is conveniently located to a nearby airport making traveling to and from a breeze.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Well-established and respected practice
- Existing patient panel- be busy from day one
- Community-based role with expertise in solid tumors or hematology
- Relocation and sign-on bonus available
- Metro city with excellent amenities
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- Experienced BC hemonc's & medonc's will be considered.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail