Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hematology Oncology in CO - A Hematologist/Medical Oncologist Is Wanted for Locums Assistance in CO
We are assisting a Colorado-based medical center that is currently seeking a hematology/medical oncology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 5 - 10 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a CO state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...