Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Well established physician owned & led practice looking for another oncologist to take over for a retiring physician. Autonomous work environment, strong support staff, EMR and excellent onsite resources for continuity of care. Competitive guaranteed base salary w/ bonuses, comprehensive medical benefits, malpractice including tail as well as relocation and sign on bonus. Board certified hematology/ oncology physicians and 2019 fellows will be considered. This city in Michigan is a picture perfect area to reside, raise a family and enjoy life. Nationally recognized location with excellent school systems, low crime as well as affordable housing. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with emailing your updated CV CV to [Register to View]
to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established physician owned and led group
- Autonomous work environment
- Mix of both hematology as well solid tumor cases
- Strong support staff
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Amazing outdoor beauty
- Nationally recognized city
- 2019 fellows will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...