Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hematology Oncology in NJ - Private Practice Oncology Opportunity W/ No Call In New Jersey (CPH# JOB-2462361)
Come join a well established & top physician oncology networks in the U.S. that is looking to add another oncologist to their New Jersey location due to growth..Ability to treat a variety of solid tumor as well as benign & malignant conditions in a collaborative environment.. Strong resources including access to other medical sub-specialties, NP support and academic affiliations. Competitive base salary w/ productivity incentives and partnership track offer a great earning potential. Comprehensive benefit package including malpractice coverage and 401k. . Great work life balance w/ no call and a generous amount of paid time off and CME. Board certified hematology oncology as well as medical oncology candidates are encouraged to inquire. This is a prime location in New Jersey to reside as it offers a true community atmosphere w/ big city access. Excellent housing options , strong school systems and a vibrant downtown community along with an array of recreational activities to enjoy. Driving distance to metro NYC and Pennsylvania along with access to a nearby international airport make this an ideal location to reside. If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
to see if this position would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Established practice & growing practice
- Cutting edge treatment options & strong support staff including - NP
- Competitive base salary w/ productivity incentives
- Partnership track available
- Comprehensive benefit package
- No Call- Great work life balance
- Prime location from NYC & PA
- Community atmosphere w/.big city access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...