Live and work in one of the most a beautiful and scenic regions in Illinois. Be able take advantage of the diversity of recreational opportunities available along with a wide variety of fun and exciting outdoor activities. Reside in a warm, friendly and safe community which is a great place to raise a family; a very good school system available for the children to thrive in.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology position, contact me today for details about this position as well as others available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact Jim Rowinski at Tel: (954) 837--2704 or toll free [Register to View] Ext. 2704. Feel free to E-mail at: [Register to View]
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Well established Multi-Specialty, Non for Profit, hospital based facility
- Combination of blood disorder & solid tumor duties
- Call of 1:3
- H1 candidates are welcome, is CAP EXEMPT
- Malpractice paid - TAIL coverage extended
- Loan repayment
- Full Medical Benefits
- Pension plan & Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail