Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hematology Oncology in NC - Perm HemOnc Opportunity In Coastal North Carolina- Great Earning Potential (CPH# JOB-2454431)
Well established and large oncology practice is looking to add another hematology oncology provider to it's group in beautiful coastal North Carolina. Existing patient base , strong support staff and ability to work in a sate of the art facility . Lucrative base salary/ earning potential , relocation assistance , comprehensive medical benefits and malpractice including tail coverage. Very generous vacation time along with shared call create an unbeatable work life balance. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians are encouraged to inquire.
Nationally recognized coastal community in North Carolina offers an array of outdoor activities , fine dining and excellent educational options. Great quality of life, nearby airport and an excellent location to raise a family.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
. All inquiries are confidential.
- Accredited Cancer Center
- Large group practice
- Community based role & existing patient base
- Lucrative base salary & earning potential
- Shared call schedule and generous PTO
- Malpractice including tail
- Great location being on the coast
- Nationally recognized city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...