Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Entrepreneurial oncologist needed for an exciting new opportunity with a well-established multi-specialty group. Beautiful new office space, existing patient base and 4 day clinic work week. Strong support staff including mid nurse practitioner, nursing and administrative support. Community based role treating solid tumor conditions as well as benign and malignant cases. Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives, relocation/sign on bonus retirement w/ match, comprehensive medical benefit package and malpractice insurance. Shared call schedule and generous amount of PTO as well as CME allowance. Experienced board certified oncologists as well as 2018 fellow are encouraged to inquire as visa support is available. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call James Wescott at CompHealth
This city in Washington state offers an array of outdoor activities, friendly environment, great cost of living in a state with no income tax and access to nearby Universities. Conveniently located driving distance to an international airport make this a target location to reside and raise a family.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
. All inquiries are confidential.
- Entrepreneurial Oncologist Needed
- Existing patient base- busy from day one
- Strong support staff & shared call schedule
- Beautiful new clinic & office space
- Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package
- College town with nearby international airport
- Visa support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...