Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Nationally recognized comprehensive cancer care center
• 5 HEM/ONC, 7 APPs, 3 Rad Onc, 3 Surg/Onc
• 70% Oncology / 30% Hematology
• Option to build Sub-Specialty Interest
• 15-18 patients per day in clinic
• 13 Infusion Chairs & 3 Linear Accelerators in Cancer Center
• Call 1:13 with minimal clinic duties during call week
• Clinical Trials with an active Tumor Board Schedule
• Competitive Salary + Productivity Bonus
• Sign-on Bonus/ Relocation assistance / PTO & Wellness Benefits / CME
• Medical / Vision / Dental / Life Insurance / Disability Coverage
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• One of the best places to live, work & play in Colorado!
• Ranked #1 Stable & Growing Housing Market
• Ranked #4 Best U.S. Cities to Raise a Family
• A+ Public, Private & Parochial K-12 Schools
• Situated between the Rocky Mountains & Golden High Plains
• Fabulous recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, a vibrant nightlife scene and family fun
• World-Class Whitewater Rafting on the La Poudre River
• Thriving Arts Scene, Musical Theatre, Downtown Creative District
• Museum of Discovery, Rocky Mountain Raptor Center, City Park Pool
• Skiing & Snowboarding at Echo, Seven Utes & Arapahoe Basin within a 2-hour drive!
• Colorado's Craft Beer Capital - Award-Winning Local Breweries
• Easy access to Denver International Airport
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...