- Join a team of experienced hematologists/medical oncologists and one radiation oncologist
- Fast paced cancer center with a great reputation and affiliation with University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Outreach clinics required
- Epic EMR
Approximately 183,000 patient encounters per month and houses western Nebraska's only:
- Heart Institute.
- Wound healing center.
- Level 2 neonatal intensive care unit.
We serve the region through 13 Physician Network and hospital-based clinics, with providers who perform outreach in 26 critical access hospitals in Nebraska and Kansas. Two hundred fifty academic institutions partner with the Health System to provide rural internships for medical, nursing and allied health students in numerous specialties.
Average per year:
- Admissions: 5,484.
- Babies delivered: 550.
- Clinic visits: 129,000.
- Surgeries: 3,831.
- Diagnostic tests: 57,048.
- Lab & pathology procedures: 350,000.
- Take advantage of excellent public and private schools.
- Enjoy water sports at Lake Maloney, Lake Sutherland, or Lake McConaughy.
- Golf at three 18-hole courses, bike about the community or enjoy sports and recreation with a wide array of recreation and fitness facilities located throughout the city.
- Pick from a myriad of local cultural activities and events.
- Enjoy transportation via our regional airport, making travel excursions easy.
- Dine at one of our many restaurants, which feature some of the best beef in the nation, not to mention other cuisines such as Japanese (Sushi), Chinese and Mexican.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217731 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs