This job is archived
- Office Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Schedule: 26 hours per week in clinic
- Weekday Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:2
- Average outpatient volume: 15 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 10 – 18 patients per day
- Most Common Cancer Diagnoses:
- Benign Hematology conditions
Compensation and Benefits:
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Time off and continuing medical education (CME) support
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Health network uniquely brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes National Park, La Porte and Porter Counties merge the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to Chicago – less than 30 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where affordable living options abound. Stroll along the fresh-water beaches, harbors and lighthouses or immerse yourself in water sports.
The area boasts four beautiful seasons and year-round recreational activities such as camping, hiking and biking, award-wining breweries and wineries, a charming lake-side zoo, art festivals, casino and outlet shopping mall.
The regional economy is a diverse mix of agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing and tourism. The area is home to outstanding educational programs – including the state’s first construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not to mention colleges and universities including Valparaiso University, Purdue University, Indiana University and the University of Notre Dame, all within an hours’ drive.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217631 & email address to [Register to View] .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View]