Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Live on the beach and enjoy a true quality of life practice with a quality organization!
• Joining 2 hematology/oncologists in this 85+ hospital employed, multispecialty group
• Practice in a NEW Cancer Center
• Affiliated with Duke Health Network
• Competitive base salary plus WRVU bonuses available along with a complete benefits package - 4 weeks plus 6 holidays for PTO, 1 week CME, $5000 CME stipend and more!
• J1 and H1B Visa Candidates Welcome
Enjoy living on the beach and playing golf on the weekends! This vacation destination is much more than that, though. Other benefits of the area that people DON'T think of are the following:
• Access to an International Airport
• Division I University in the area along with Excellent Public and Private Schools
• Easy Access to other SC Metro Destinations - Charleston and Columbia, SC are both under 2 hours away!
For more information, contact Michelle Baker, Director, Recruiting - Permanent Division. Take the next step to a better opportunity!
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...