Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hematology Oncology opening in Virginia
- Located in Richlands, VA - Roanoke 140m
- Full-time, permanent position
- BC/BE hematologist/oncologist to join an existing, busy practice
- Hospital employed practice with another hem/onc, providing cancer services in tandem with the hospital's radiation oncology team
- The ideal candidate will have enjoy practicing community medicine and have a great bedside manner
- Physicians who are practicing, in training, or are visa candidates will be considered
- Compensation and benefit options such as student loan forgiveness, residency/fellowship stipend, relocation, sign on bonus, etc.
The town of Richlands is located in the western part of Tazewell County, a land of beautiful rolling hills, clear rivers, lush pastures and scenic mountains. The county is part of the Clinch River Basin, named by The Nature Conservancy as one of the 20 "Last Great Places" in the world. With nine elementary schools, three middle schools and four high schools, the Tazewell County School District offers a rigorous academic program for all students, including programs for gifted and talented students as well as those with special needs. The county is also home to Southwest Virginia Community College, which offers more than 80 programs of study. And within 100 miles of Richlands, you will also find some of the highest ranking universities and colleges including Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Radford University, Emory and Henry College and the University of Virginia at Wise.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States