Hematology & Oncology Physician in Illinois
A reputable practice that has been serving its community for nearly 85 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist to join its team and help expand the practice’s services. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving organization committed to providing the best care for every patient, every time.
- Partnership opportunity after Year 1—no buy-in required
- $800,000+ income potential
- Practice alongside 4 other highly skilled physicians in a state-of-the-art cancer center that opened in March 2020—everything you need located on-site
- Enjoy a tremendous amount of autonomy
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, ample PTO, malpractice coverage, relocation stipend, and retirement package
Located along the banks of the gorgeous Mississippi River, this inviting Midwest town offers a picturesque setting for providers to call home. Surrounded by genuine hospitality and stunning natural beauty, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- A low cost of living and beautiful housing options
- Great public and private schools as well as a local university
- An abundance of arts and culture as well as outdoor activities to enjoy, including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, and kayaking
- An array of amenities, including dining, entertainment, shopping, and a regional airport
- Within driving distance to St. Louis, Kansas City, and Chicago
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md