Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Center in Southwest Vermont is seeking a BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join a team of established physicians and supportive staff.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
* Team with Medical Oncologist/Hematologist with significant experience in the community
* Radiation Oncologist
* Supportive Care Physician, Board Certified in Palliative Care
* Advanced Practice Nurse
* Oncology Certified Nursing Staff
* Nine Chair Infusion Suite
* Full Range of Supportive Services to include Social Worker, Nurse Navigator, Financial Navigator, RN Triage and Care Coordinator, Clincial Research Nurse, Dedicated and Proficient Rehab Team
* On-Site CLIA Certified Lab and Oncology Pharmacy
* Genetic Counseling through Partnership with Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Our experienced and dedicated team cares for those with cancer and blood disorders in the greater Southwest Vermont area to include the surrounding communities in New York and Massachusetts. The medical center is ACOS Commission on Cancer Accredited with an active, multidisciplinary cancer conference.
* Four Day Schedule, Primarily Outpatient Practice with 1:4 Call Structure
* Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
* Sign On Bonus
* Relocation Stipend
* Student Loan Assistance
* Hospital Employed Position
Medical Center is an integrated non-profit health system and has a proud 100-year history as an innovator in health care delivery. It includes a 99-bed hospital and 25 primary care and specialty practices at nine total locations in Southwest Vermont area and nearby New York and Massachusetts. Nearly 1,400 employees emulate the values of quality, empathy, safety, teamwork and stewardship to fulfill their mission of exceptional care and comfort for the 75,000 people they serve. Their collective commitment to quality care and innovation is recognized by the nation's most stringent regulators and the industry's leading professional organizations, including The Joint Commission, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Medical Oncology or Hematology Oncology
* Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of Vermont
Picture yourself living in Vermont....
Southwest Vermont offers the quintessential New England experience. This beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been named among one of the most vibrant communities in the country. Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums the area is also known for its award-winning restaurants and world-class skiing among other outdoor activities, truly making Vermont the ideal place to work and play.
Albany airport-1hr, Boston-2 hrs and New York City-3hrs.
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...