- Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute includes over 80 physicians and surgeons. Due to extraordinary practice growth, an increasing referral base, quality care, and patient access, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth plan in place.
- Your practice will include a mix of benign hematology and medical oncology hospital consults. You will be supported by your own Advanced Practitioner.
- The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, and Tomotherapy.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing of standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes a high base salary and incentive package affording you an opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- The Miami Cancer Institutes’ physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of a number of ideal communities in which you and your family can live.
- These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches.
- In addition to Miami’s wonderful year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire - theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the beaches, professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more.
- Miami’s airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
I sincerely recommend you consider this position and contact me:
Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiting
[Register to View]
[Register to View]