- 100% clinical position—each clinic has on-site infusion therapy and radiation therapy with full support staff
- Work within the state’s only comprehensive cancer center—immediate goal of becoming NCI-designated
- Robust research programs available + access to on-site clinical trials and tumor boards
- Only academic treatment and research center in the state
- Competitive base salary + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
A culturally diverse capital city, this Southern community is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. As a resident, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living in charming neighborhoods
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local universities and a medical school
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities
- Local and nearby parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Minimal traffic and an excellent local national airport
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md