MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Hematologist-Oncologist Senior Medical Director of Utilization Management in Tampa, FL. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Hematologist-Oncologist Senior Medical Director of Utilization Management needed to join a practice in Tampa, FL. This position is with a group that is committed to providing quality services in cancer prevention, diagnosis, and education. Join an innovating team that caters each care plan to their patients specific needs. To wake up every day in beautiful Tampa, FL with the palm trees swaying, the sun shining, and laughter of everyone enjoying the outside, life doesn't get better than that.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Lead efforts to ensure consistency of clinical decision-making by assuring all physicians are aware of current client and clinical criteria
• Provide professional direction and leadership to set the goals and objectives for UM team
• Evaluate utilization management program effectiveness and recommends improvements
• With CCO, develops and implements methods, policies, and procedures to improve the departments efficiency and effectiveness
• Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure effective monitoring and management
• Provide clinical expertise to UM projects
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Vacation and sick paid time off
• Life insurance
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Voluntary accidental injury coverage
• Long and short-term disability
• Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology
• Valid Florida medical license
• Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in clinical practice/patient care
• Minimum of 2 years experience managing professional medical staff and leading teams of physicians
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference #14640