- Serving the Four Corners with 3 locations
- Work Day: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Every fourth week/weekend call (typically taken in a 7 day block).
- Single hospital coverage: Weekends and Holidays in-hospital patient care limited to critical care consult follow-ups, emergent new consults, and patients on our service (less frequent and few on average). We do not routinely admit most of our patients. They are admitted to the hospitalist service and serve as consultants.
- Research Program Available
Health, Dental, and Vision; Malpractice Insurance; 28 days vacation/CME; CME expenses paid up to $2500.
Participate in Group: Simple IRA plan & short & long term disability insurance and life insurance
Situated in the northwest corner of New Mexico, Farmington is the largest town in the Four Corners area serving 50,000 residents and drawing area of 350,000 people. Farmington is surrounded by numerous attractions offering a variety of recreational activities including world-class golf, snow skiing, trout fishing, hiking, river sports, rock climbing, mountain biking, and more. We invite you to consider three opportunities—an opportunity to be associated with a great community-owned hospital, an opportunity to find the right balance between life and work, and an opportunity to live and play in the beautiful southwest.
Senior Consultant | Source Medical
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View] style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank" [Register to View] Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the link">[Register to View]