Hematology/Oncology Opportunity - Ocean Springs, MS (Coastal Town, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation, Minutes to Biloxi)
Singing River Health System’s Regional Cancer Center is seeking full-time Hematology/Medical Oncology physician to support the community, the physicians of our system, and to continue the long traditions of providing quality cancer care.
- The Regional Cancer Center is a full service cancer center
- Five full-time Medical Oncologists
- Two Radiation Oncologists
- Full medical specialty support network; from surgery, radiology, pathology, pulmonology, CV Surgery, neurology to full extended medical staffs across two facilities.
The Cancer Center practice at Singing River Health System is well-established and has a diverse demographic, payor mix, and treatment diagnosis groups.
- Made up of two full service infusion units
- Hematology/Medical Oncology service is supported by a 100% RN staff in infusion and in clinic as well as having a well-defined research/trials department
- Physicians are also supported by a strong physician assistant service to assist with benign hematology follow-ups, lower acuity oncology follow-ups and as necessary triage of inpatient consults.
The Regional Cancer Center’s Pascagoula location provides full service radiation therapy treatment options that include IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, SRS and HDR.
Interested Hematology/Medical Oncology physicians who are Board Certified or Board Eligible and have a strong desire to provide the highest quality cancer care and would enjoy working in this American College of Surgeons (ACS) accredited Cancer Center.
Located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast; with its many entertainment and family-style diversions as well as being geographically near several major airports and metropolitan areas, Singing River Health System’s Regional Cancer Center is a great place to care for your patients while living in a family oriented community.
Candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive base compensation with performance and production incentives.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan assistance.
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, life, 403b match, elective vision and dental, etc.
- Paid time off (up to 6 weeks including CME days)
- Continuing Medical Education (days and annual CME expense allowance).
- Annual pledge towards licenses, fees, and organizational dues.
- Malpractice coverage through Signing River Health System.
Singing River Health System is both a mission-driven provider of health services and one of the largest employers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.SINGING RIVER MEDICAL SERVICES
Singing River Health System is comprised of three hospitals – Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital, and Singing River Gulfport Hospital – plus community medical clinics throughout the area. Singing River Health System provides:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Heart and vascular services
- Cancer care
- Women’s and Children’s services
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- State-of-the-art neuroscience centers
- Behavioral health services
- Wound care and a hyperbaric medicine center
- Hospice care
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.