Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Are you currently in the market for a long term Hematology/Oncology assignment? Details include:
- April start, 1 year 1099 contract
- 60% oncology, 40% hematology
- Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
- Call of 1:2 to 1:3
- Will license
- We cover travel/lodging/medical malpractice
About the hospital:
- 275-bed hospital on beautiful Lake Superior
- Regional cancer center with Radiation Oncology, Infusion Therapy, and an oncology pharmacy
- Strong support staff including PA who rounds during the week.
- Utilize Meditech expanse
- Must be BE/BC in hematology and oncology
- Must have a current DEA
- Current MN license preferred but not required
Please send a copy of your CV if you should have an interest in this assignment.
Heidi [Register to View]
Irving, Texas, United States