Regional healthcare leader is seeking a full-time BE/BC Hematology/Oncology Physician. Join a highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area.
- Walk into an established and very busy practice in an area of high need
- Join a group of five full-time Board-Certified Oncology physicians and one full-time Radiation Oncology physician
- Call is q6 for one hospital only
- Work with Oncology Certified Nurses
- Participate in onsite Oncology Clinical Research
- Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacist onsite
- Maintain excellent work-life balance with comfortable call and clinic schedule
- Generous salary and bonus potential
- Fellowship stipend and starting bonus options available
Located in Joplin, Missouri, employer is a 460-bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. System is a physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit full-service tertiary care center with majority market share in managed care contracts.
Health System offers an excellent benefits package including paid relocation, paid malpractice and tail coverage and annual CME allowance.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC207024 & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC207024