Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
West Plains, MO (Friendly Community - Great Place to Live & Work) - Hematology Oncology Opportunity
Join us in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate, BE/BC Oncologist or Hematology Oncologist to join two other Hem Oncs in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center. You’ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
OMC has expanded and renovated its Multi-Disciplinary Cancer Center which currently consists of 2 Medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist. Construction has been completed on a new infusion center that has been expanded to 15 chairs and 2 private beds. Admixture services are provided by an on-site pharmacist and certifed admixture tech. OMC is approved for the 340B drug discount program. Preferred candidate will provide evidence based, compassionate care, which includes a significant volume of hematology referrals. Here’s more:
Radiation Oncology Services include:
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Bimonthly, multidisciplinary tumor board
- Our strong, robust Oncology program has grown 5% per year for the last 10 years.
- Large Primary Care referral base
- Cardio-thoracic surgeon and Neurosurgeon available
- Call consists of one week on and one week off coverage with significant flexibility available.
- Support staff includes: a primary care nurse for each physician, an oncology Nurse Practitioner with collaborative practice agreements with each medical oncologist, multiple front office staff to cover registration, outside referrals, pre-authorization, patient navigation, billing and coding experts, a tumor registrar and 6 ONS chemotheraphy/biotherapy certified RN's. All RN's will have Oncology Certified Nursing certification by December of 2019.
- Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT and SBRT treatment capabilities
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA median.
- 40 days annual paid time off which includes holidays, CME's and sick days.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement offered.
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- OMC provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...