MORRISTOWN, TN (Thompson Oncology Group) - Hematology/Oncology Opportunity
Thompson Oncology Group is a member of Covenant Health and is the medical oncology group for the Thompson Cancer Survival Center. The group is looking to add a hematologist/oncologist to the region’s leading cancer program based in the Knoxville, Tennessee area.
About this Opportunity
- Competitive base salary with generous sign-on and RVU bonus potential <<<
- 4 day work week
- Excellent benefits package including generous CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance and flexible relocation assistance <<<
- Progressive patient support programs such as disease-specific nurse navigators, genetic counseling, clinical research, cancer outreach services, regional patient housing, and nutrition and social services
- Disease-specific tumor conferences and multi-disciplinary clinics
- Supported by a referral base of over 190 employed Covenant Medical Group PCPs and specialists
- Hospitalists routinely admit patients
- Educational loan forgiveness available
- Fellowship trained, board certified oncology pharmacists
- Accredited by ACOS Commission on Cancer
- QOPI certified
About Thompson Cancer Survival Center
Thompson Cancer Survival Center
has a legacy of providing high quality cancer care in East Tennessee. We offer some of the area’s most advanced cancer diagnostic services and treatments, including advanced PET imaging exams, breast tomosynthesis, Gamma Knife, and a strong clinical research program. Our physicians are supported by a team of nurse navigators, dietitians, genetics counselors, clinical trials specialists, physicists, pharmacists, therapists, technologists, oncology nurses, social workers, and counselors to provide comprehensive patient care. Thompson is proud to have six comprehensive cancer centers throughout the region for the residents of East Tennessee. We invite you to learn more and be part of our growing team.
About Covenant Health
Thompson Oncology Group and Thompson Cancer Survival Center are members of Covenant Health, the region’s top-performing healthcare network with nine acute-care hospitals, a behavioral health hospital, outpatient and specialty services, and Covenant Medical Group, our area’s fastest-growing physician practice division. We are the area’s largest employer with more than 10,000 employees, volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians who are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the more than one million patients and families we serve every year. Covenant Health is the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named five times by Forbes as One of America’s Best Employers.Thompson Oncology Group
is a member of
and is the medical oncology group for the Thompson Cancer Survival Center. The group is looking to add a hematologist/oncologist to the region’s leading cancer program based in the Knoxville, Tennessee area.
About Morristown, Tennessee
Located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, Morristown delivers small town, southern charm and fosters a sense of community and family among its 30,000 residents.Morristown abounds with things to do for people of all ages:
Housing is very affordable, and Morristown schools are ranked in the top third of school districts across the county. The area is home to Walters State Community College and satellite campuses for King University and Tusculum College. UT Knoxville is 45 minutes away.
- Revitalized downtown-home to many shops and restaurants including a daily farmer’s market
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Cherokee Lake and Park features 400 miles of shoreline and endless water activity
- Panther Creek State Park has hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding as well as public pool, picnic pavilions and campgrounds
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]