Midwest Texas communinity offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician(s) needed to practice at regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $492,220 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
This Midwest Texas community is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. . The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Regional Medical Center serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. . You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.