Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hematologist/Oncologist for Comprehensive Cancer Program
Fayetteville, North Carolina – South Central NC; Eastern
An established health system in Fayetteville, NC is hiring a BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Live in a family-oriented community in the Eastern US. Enjoy working in an organization that offers an excellent work environment.
- Clinic hours are Monday – Friday from 8-5 with weekday and weekend call. Call rotates within the provider group.
- ACGME accredited Hematology and Oncology Fellowship program.
- Competitive compensation plus generous benefits including Paid Malpractice, CME Time and Allowance, Accrued Paid Time Off, 403(b) match and 457(b), Health, Dental, and other desirable benefits.
- Expanding due to growth in their Cancer Treatment Program
- Comprehensive cancer program that includes radiation oncology including Cyberknife, medical oncology, and full support services in two locations.
Located in the thriving and diverse community of Fayetteville, NC which consists of more than 319,000 residents. Fayetteville has received the prestigious All-America City Award three times from the National Civic League and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence by the National League of Cities.
Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living and patriotic spirit makes it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.