- Schedule: 5-day work week for 3 weeks - then one week off
- Very light call - predominantly handled by phone.
- 100% Outpatient (24/7 Hospitalist Program in place)
- HemOnc Clinic:
- 3 oncology clinic rooms, 1 procedure room and 12 private infusion bays with breakfast and lunch provided for our patients.
- 7 chemotherapy certified registered nurses and 2 oncology nurse navigators, massage therapist and nutritional support.
- On-site laboratory services and oncology pharmacy.
- Collaborative team approach with radiation oncologist available, hospitalists to admit and manage oncology patients, and a multi-disciplinary team that meets on the Med Surg floor every morning to review inpatient care plans
COMMUNITY. Delta, Delta County, CO. County population of just over 30,000. This town is a great place to raise a family and offers B rated public schools. Delta is one of the larger towns in the region with plenty of shopping, dining and accommodations. It’s located on the Western Slope, about 40 miles south of Grand Junction. Scenic Highway 50 runs through downtown. Delta is ranked in the top 1/3 of communities for climate, housing, health care and recreation. We have year-round fishing with over 200 trout-filled lakes and many miles of gold medal streams and rivers. Hiking trails, mountain biking and four-wheeling are also just a short distance atop the Grand Mesa National Forest or the West Elk Mountain Range. Black Canyon of the Gunnison exposes you to some of the steepest cliffs, oldest rock, and craggiest spires in North America. There are many options for snow skiing and ice climbing as Delta is close to Powderhorn, Telluride, Aspen, Ouray and Crested Butte. Delta is also less than an hour from two regional airports so that your family and friends can also visit this magnificent outdoor paradise.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Elizabeth Salozzo about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View] . Elizabeth will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1909-33787.