Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Salem, OH / 45 miles Southeast of Akron, OH / County Population of 105K
Community: The City of Salem is nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Northeastern Ohio. It is centrally located about 65 miles from both Pittsburgh and Cleveland and approximately 20 miles southwest of the industrial city of Youngstown, Ohio. Founded and settled by the Friends (a.k.a. the Quakers) religious group in 1806, the city was active in the early anti-slavery movement from the early to mid-1800s. Many of the beautiful century homes involved with the Underground Railroad are still standing along historic South Lincoln Avenue.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist for a lucrative position.
- Hospital-based clinic on the same campus as the hospital.
- Meditech EMR, staff trained as scribes.
- Patient Census Information: low-20s in clinic, 0-3 inpatient consults.
- Financial Information: excellent base compensation with the potential to reach over 800K based on the volumes and bonuses available and great benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.