Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Kingsport, TN / 1.5 hours Northeast of Knoxville, TN / Metro Population of about 310K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join an employed practice with six physicians and six advanced practitioners.
- Provide a full range of oncology diagnostic and treatment options including a Trilogy linear accelerator.
- Patients are provided access to clinical trials, research, and support groups as part of our comprehensive program.
- Flexible schedule with call of 1:6.
- Large cancer center with 47 chemo chairs.
- Financial Information: Guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential, Full benefits package including 401K, Signing Bonus, Moving Allowance, Paid CME, etc.
: Located in northeastern Tennessee, Kingsport offers natural beauty with an excellent quality of life and low cost of living. (No state income tax). Nestled between the Appalachian and Great Smoky Mountains, this community beckons you to enjoy its natural beauty and provides residents convenient access to numerous cultural and scenic amenities in one of the most desirable areas of the country! The extraordinary mountains, lakes and accessible waterways present opportunities for skiing, fishing, boating, hiking biking and camping, among others.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.