This job is archived
- Join six Oncologists including Medical Oncologists, Oncologists, and Benign and Malignant Hematologists. In addition, there are two Pediatric Oncologists and 2 Radiation oncologists.
- Other oncologic services (separate department) include 3 GYN Oncologists, 1 Breast Surgeon, and 1 Colorectal Surgeon.
- The physician will see patients in both an outpatient and inpatient setting at the main hospital.
- Care is provided through a multi-disciplinary team.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia workweek is Sunday-Thursday, 7 am to 4 pm and typically includes nine half-day clinic sessions per week.
- Call will be shared in a 1 in 6 weekend rotation.
- On an average day, each Hematologist/Oncologist will round or consult on 4 to 6 patients.
- Physician will see 12 or 13 patients in an outpatient session.
- Recruitment is due to practice growth. The new physician is expected to become established quickly.
- 370-beds with a 30+ bed Oncology in-patient unit.
- Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- At this time, Saudi Arabia does not levy personal income taxes; therefore, your JHAH income is not taxed by Saudi Arabia. Depending on the taxation laws in your country of origin and provided you meet statutory requirements, income earned from employment in Saudi Arabia may be excluded from home country taxation. However, if you are obligated to pay income tax in your home country, JHAH will reimburse that obligation.
- Relocation and temporary housing stipend.
- Western ex-pats say "It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of two industry giants that have combined." Nationals say "It's the most prestigious place to work in Saudi Arabia."
- Must be Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology.
- Must meet Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Health Commission Bi-Law requirements for "Consultant" status
- Certification for minimum of three years, clinical practice experience in the last two years, and fluent in English
- Saudi Arabia is located between Africa and Asia and is surrounded by the Arabian Gulf to the east and the Red Sea to the West.
- The far south of the country is known as the Empty Quarter, the largest sand desert in the world. Almost all of Saudi Arabia has a desert climate. For example, the north of the country receives less than 1 inch of rainfall annually. The average temperature in Riyadh ranges from a low of 0ºC in January to a high of 50ºC in August. In Dhahran, the temperature falls to a low of 0ºC in January to a high of 48ºC in August. Coastal regions such as Ras Tanura are greatly affected by humidity during the summer.
- Saudi Aramco Residential Camp in Dhahran, known as the Dhahran Camp, is the residential community built by Saudi Aramco for its employees. It is located within the city of Dhahran in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province and near the US consulate. Dhahran Camp "has EVERYTHING" (e.g., movie theater, shops, pharmacy, quick mart, restaurants)
Vice President of Recruiting
[Register to View]
Please reference Position ID 162341 when responding.