Medical Oncology and Hematology
Medical Oncology/Hematology Team is looking for an excellent physician partner to join their team of 10 physicians and 5 ACP providers.
Working with this team of Physicians and Advanced Clinical Care Providers you will experience-
- Coordinated Care- across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication with Providers (daily contact with surgical and radiation oncologists)
- Epic EMR
- Employed group setting
- Variable and exciting patient care mix
- Patient Focused Environment
- Integrated Practice Unit- Collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management.
- 4- day work week
- Minimal call (1 in 9)
- Hospitalist support
- Round on in-patients at one hospital, the award -winning Regional Medical Center
Regional Cancer Partnership has achieved:
ACOS CoC Certification with the prestigious Outstanding Achievement award.
- QOPI Certification
- Caring for all aspects of cancer care with: Integrative Medicine, Behavior Health, Social Worker, Dietitian, Oncology CNS, ACS Patient Navigator, Palliative Care and OCN certified nursing team.
- Excellent schools
- Lots of indoor and outdoor activities
- No state income tax
- Great Quality of Life
Group offers above market compensation with comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match, retention bonus and more!
Requirements: A degree in medicine from an accredited medical school and successful completion of Residency/Fellowship at an accredited program. Board Certified or Board Eligible, must be certified within 2 years of fellowship completion. Medical License to practice in the State of Washington required.
To apply to this practice please reply with a copy of your cv to travis @ hybridgestaffing . com or call [Register to View] .