This job is archived
Looking for An Experienced Hemotologist/Oncologist for a Medical Director Role!
Join an employed group at a 350 bed hospital and live an Active Outdoor Lifestyle in a town of 60k population with Suburban Amenities and an Airport!
- $450k x 3 Year Guarantee
- wRVU Upside
- $50K Annual Medical Director Stipend
- Sign on Bonus/Loan Repay/Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits Package
-Largest and Most Comprehensive Hematology/Oncology Program In the Area
-General With Focus Avialable
-140,000 Draw Area
-4.5 Day Work Week
-Research and Clinical Trials
-Shared 1:4 Call
-Hospitalists Do the Majority of the Admits
-Strong Administrative Support
- Modern, 350-Bed, Level II Trauma Hospital
- Largest Medical Center Between Salt Lake City and Denver
- Staff of 2,000 & 300 Physicians Representing 40 Specialties
- 40,000 ER Visits/ 7,800 Surgeries/ 200,000 Outpatient Visits
- 12 Modern, Operating Rooms
The Community-City of 60K/Beautiful Suburban Location Offering an Active, Outdoor Lifestyle
Outdoor Lovers Paradise!
- Local Skiing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Boating, Etc.
- Less than 2 Hours to Major Ski Resorts
- Amazing Natural Beauty & Dramatic Landscapes / National Monument Nearby
- 300 Days of Sun per Year! & Low Snowfall Accumulation
- Suburban Shopping Options: Target, Walmart, JcPenny, Herbergers, Old Navy, Best Buy, Cabela’s, etc.
- Unique Downtown Scene: Variety of Restaurants, Breweries, Shopping & Entertainment
- 22 Local Wineries / Festivals / Farmers Market / Arts & Entertainment Scene, etc.
- Varied Education Options - 11K Student College, 46 Public Schools, 9 Private Schools
- $189K Average Cost of a Home / Diverse Real Estate Options:
-Historic, Modern, Golf Course, Ranch Homes with Land, etc.
- Airport with Non-Stop Service to Several Cities
If you desire an instant referral base, time for quality of life, major metropolitan area amenities without the high congestion and crime; for stunning neighborhoods with instant proximity to outdoor activities without living in a rural/remote area, then please contact me for more details as I have been to and have recruited to this location.